Odorant Equipment Decommissioning
• Turnkey site decommissioning and off-site treatment of all odorant contaminated equipment
• Chemical treatment and decommissioning of non-transportable odorant equipment
• Biological and chemical treatment of contaminated soil and water
• Removal of underground storage tanks and installations
• Emergency response to odorant spills and equipment failure
• Odorant deliveries
• Odorant transfers
COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE
Midland Resource Recovery ensures the safe and incident-free transport of mercaptan waste by eliminating the possible risk of release of odor during transport, receiving and storage. This is accomplished by enforcing a strict set of protocols to all transporters shipping material.
We use airtight leak-proof transport containers – both top and rear-loading (each container measures 24’ x 8’ x 8’) – completely eliminating the possibility of odor leaks during transport. E-tracking located throughout the interior of each container allows complete securing of all materials placed within.
At our processing sites in West Virginia and Texas, MRR utilizes thermo-chemical process to provide complete and final destruction. We are entirely compliant with all regulations and certifications.
CATALOG OF OBSOLETE EQUIPMENT
You have a UFO (Unidentified Forgotten Odorizer) you need to dispose of? If you don’t know what it is called, please glance through these pictures and try to see if you can recognize your equipment among these archaeological finds!
Browse our Catalog of Obsolete Equipment